5 COMPELLING WAYS TO SELL
In our field, advertising, words make the most impact in every day interactions. We believe that sharing is the best way to learn, and here is the start of the learning experience. When you start writing, make sure that you have the following points in it.
- WIIFM – “What’s in it for me?” The prospect doesn’t care who you are, what your product is, or where you went to school. All they care about is how you can help them solve a problem.
- You -MUST- have an effective headline. Write at least 30 emotionally descriptive headlines that mention the problem that you solve before choosing one.
- Any big statements you make must be backed up by proof or credibility.
- Don’t ever sell a product – sell a solution to a problem
- Follow the formula “AIDA” – Grab attention, interest the reader, build desire, and get them to take action